Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Keeping up with the travels...


Unfortunately, I've abandoned this blog for awhile. Can't believe it's been a year since I posted. There actually have been travels in that time, so I'll just try and give a small summary for each of them beginning in chronological order with December of 2008. Four days in the Bay Area. This first shot is a double exposure done with my Holga camera, and I think it's my favorite pic from the whole trip. Didn't even remember taking it, so I was really surprised and pleased when I got it back.


San Francisco was the ultimate destination, but my favorite Polaroids actually came from the pit stops along the way:














La Soledad mission and Solvang ostrich farm

There were more missions (I am currently working on a Polaroid project involving all the California missions), but this one just looked so...solitary. Like an abandoned building in New Mexico or other southwest desert area. Hence the name, I suppose.

No comments: