Friday, June 6, 2008

Catch-Up, Part II

Late April I go to the San Fernando mission in Mission Hills. Not one of the more impressive ones, but I found some interesting points. Anyone know Bob Hope has a huge memorial here? I didn't.








The Bob Hope Memorial


Sorry, I just found this funny.





Early May, it was off to San Gabriel mission, near to Pasadena.








I hadn't heard much talk about this one; I'd even heard it was unimpressive. But once I saw the gardens and cemeteries, I had to disagree. SG marked the end of the missions for me, at least related to school.

This summer marks a whole new territory for me,though. Not only do I not have summer school, I am now PERMANENTLY out of school! Which leaves me a lot more time to work on my projects. Next weekend I may head up to Morro Bay, and tackle the missions in the San Luis Obispo area on the way. Thanks to some of my photo-friends influence, I'm starting out with night photography too. So hopefully I've got some new stuff up soon.

No comments: