Sunday, June 8, 2008

First Forays into the night...

Night photography, that is. When I was visiting San Diego this weekend, I did my first attempts at night photography. I'm pissed that I forgot to bring my digital with me the first night though; I was distracted though! So now I have to wait on the color negs of those and hope they turned out decently. BUT I have the digital versions from Saturday night (when I went photographing after a pool party, alone, in a damp bathing suit and cover-up. I swear I'm sane.)


A church near Southwestern College. Fire station along Bonita Road.

I'm hoping to venture out again maybe Thursday night because there's a ton of great places just by my new apartment that I've been aching to get my lens on. There's just something about being out in the dark when it's all quiet, in the moments your eyes aren't darting around checking for shady characters, that takes the edge off the day. Or maybe that's just me; I'm naturally nocturnal.

No comments: