Monday, June 9, 2008

Out and About in Eagle Rock

Finally got to some of the places in my new neighborhood that I hadn't had a chance at. Went to a spooky-looking cathedral, old-fashioned looking diner, a small club, and a stairway near the club.



I have to go back to the area with these lions because there's also a giant cartoon chicken on the roof 2 blocks away, but...it was night and not the safest of areas. Have to go back with a burly bodyguard. There's also the craziest building ever, a bright orange Buddhist temple. I'd like to get a shot of that during the day and night.





So what's up next? Morro Bay for the weekend is looking definite. Really, I can't pass up the opportunity; SoCal is burning me out right now. And if I go hopefully I can get the missions in the San Luis Obispo area.

No comments: